Technical inspection of lifting machinery and equipment is an important part of Tikran servis s.r.o. This work is done by technical inspectors of lifting machinery, they are certified by TIČR and TISR for this type of specialized works.
Inspectors have many years of experience, which they get during work at different working areas and construction sites all over Czech Republic and abroad. Outside the Czech Republic, they worked in, for example, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Croatia, Greece, Uruguay and the Republic of South Africa.
Technical inspection perform:
- Revisions, inspections, verification checks and reviews of lifting machinery according to the national regulation, valid standards and manufacturer’s instructions.
- Special assessment (major inspection) of mobile cranes and crawler cranes according to the ISO 9927-1 and manufacturer’s instructions.
- Inspection after repairs of cranes.
- Tests and checks of industrial winches and single-purpose tools.
- Periodic checks of lifting and suspending equipments, slings atc.
- Basic and periodical training of lifting machinery operators (riggers, crane operators, MEWP operators, multipurpose telehandler operators, industrial winches operators etc.), including the issuance of the certificates.
- Authorization extension for crane operators for different crane types.
- Valiating of technological procedures for manipulation, including proposing of suitable lifting equipment for lifting and suspending loads.
- Validating of technical documentation of lifting machinery.
- Participation in difficult manipulation with load by using the cranes.
- Investigations of accidents, failures and injures during work with lifting machinery.
- Safe working procedure elaboration for crane operations and load manipulations according to the ISO 12480-1.
- Consultancy in lifting field.